As you may be aware, we recently conducted a survey of alumni, which included current students, recent graduates, and alumni.
We also had a drawing for three Amazon gift cards. The winners have been notified, and while we refrain from publishing their names for privacy´s sake, we´d like to congratulate them. Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the surveys; we really appreciate your input.
The survey results are as follows:
- Most respondents had not been in contact with the alumni office, which is something we would like to change. Our goal is to facilitate a three-way dialogue between alumni and alumni, and alumni -> <- aluniversity.
- Those who had already had contact with the Alumni Association said their experiences had been good, which we are pleased to hear.
- 93% of respondents said they would like the Alumni Association to sponsor networking events, so we are in the process of planning one.
- Other services requested were Schiller updates, reunions, special events, and career services. For updates you can check out our Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, this blog, and Twitter. We have several special events planned, so please see the “Events” section of this blog. Lastly, alumni can access career services at any time, so please see the “Career Services” section of this blog and our website.
- Finally, respondents said they would like to hear from Schiller once a month or once a quarter, so we will take that into consideration as we draft our newsletters.
As always, we are here to serve you. Just because alumni have graduated doesn´t mean your relationship with Schiller Madrid has ended. You are always welcome to stop by, call, or email us!
P.S. Surveys are still open. If you´d like to give us your feedback, please do so!